Collection 18th cent English porcelain. 45 pieces, Chelsea, Bow, Lowestoft, Worcester
Emphasis on Chelsea (2 particulaly rare plates), but there are Worcester, Bow, Derby, Lowestoft (FAB perfect large jug), etc. I have 2 plates by the famous WILLIAM QUAKER PEGG, I also have a FINE early Bow figure. Many pieces in FINE condition, but if not, then there is something interesting, or early, or rare about them, as I have been putting these away for my pension for years.
This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Sculptures". The seller is "superharlequin" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom.
- Origin: UK
- Brand: Chelsea, Bow, Worcester, Lowestoft
- Type: Sculpture
- Theme: English
- Material: Ceramic, Porcelain
- MPN: Chelsea, Bow, Worcester, Lowestoft, Derby
- Time Period Manufactured: 1750-1799
- Production Style: Art Pottery
- Production Technique: hand made