Sterling Silver aquamarine stone Bow Tie Pin Brooch is 3"¼×1"? Aquamarine was believed in ancient times to counteract the forces of darkness and to invite the protection and favor of the spirits of light. It was often used by sailors as a protective. Talisman against misfortunes at sea. It is a highly spiritual stone that opens intuition and increases clairvoyance.It is a wonderful crystal to use in meditation as it invokes high states of consciousness and spiritual awareness. It also encourages service to humanity. By 1921, at the age of 26, this enterprising man founded his own company in New York City with offices on 47th Street. His brother, Joe Lampl, was also a salesman for the business.
Women working for the company came up with the jewelry designs for the business, and they were then approved for production by Walter Lampl. Many pieces were made with sterling silver or gold-filled metal.
Karat gold, whether 10K or 14K, was also used in manufacturing Lampl products. In addition to manufacturing their own products, Carl-Art was one of the companies known to manufacture jewelry for Walter Lampl. In fact, one flower-shaped finding that often appears in Lampl pieces was patented by Carl-Art in 1941.
Many Walter Lampl designs were patented from 1930 through 1950 as well. This includes a Stanhope charm, several pin clips, and a few patriotic jewelry items.
Just 29 days after the attack on Pearl Harbor, Lampl filed a patent for "The Patriot Pin, " which spelled out Remember Pearl Harbor. Several other patriotic jewelry pieces were made by this company, including several patented ring designs. Tragedy struck when Walter Lampl suffered a fatal heart attack on December 24, 1945, at his company's employee Christmas party.
His staff, shocked and saddened by their leader's death at the early age of 50, remained loyal and continued working for the business when his wife Sylvia took over. Mere months passed before Walter Lampl Jr.
Burton Lampl also went to work for the company in 1954. The business remained family-owned until it closed in 1959.Great addition to your collection?